Based in Maldon
The Maldon Conservative Association is the local branch of the Conservative Party in the constituency. The Association’s office is based in the town of Maldon. The Maldon constituency is made up of the towns of Burnham on Crouch, Maldon and South Woodham Ferrers along with many villages.
The Association employs Helen Harrison as organising secretary – her job it is to manage the office and book John Whittingdale Advice Bureau appointments.
The Association acts in an autonomous manner, by raising its own monies to pay staff, pay for leaflets and run its own campaigns. These funds are raised through membership and member organised events such as supper evenings, garden parties and cheese and wine functions.
Our team is currently:
- President – Allan Wiseman - 01621 855663
- Vice-President - Steve Hawkins - 01621 855663
- Chairman – Linda Pailing - 01621 855663
- Deputy Chairman, Membership – Linda Pailing - 01621 855663
- Deputy Chairman Political - Bob Massey - 01621 855663
- Hon. Treasurer – Peter Elliott – 01621 785758
- Deputy Chairman Fundraising – Gary Duce - 07850 350363
Like most Associations, MCCA is run by an Executive Council of the membership which takes an overall role and a Management Committee which looks at the day to day issues facing us as a modern political party.